English as a Second Language or ESL camps are among the most popular camps today. The educational and recreational programs improve the student' language skills and allow for an enjoyable experience. This is a new advanced concept of language learning that is a combination of education and amusement. Campers also get a chance to be immersed in the English language and culture while engaged in fun activities.
The great advantage to an English as a Second Language (ESL) camp is that your child's understanding of English will not languish over the summer months but will actually continue to improve. It is a good idea to enroll your child in ESL Camp located in an English speaking country like Canada, because the full immersion environment strengthens conversational usage, understandings of subtleties and idioms and nurtures confidence when using English. Additionally, almost every single one of the ESL Camps offers a great variety of the activities after the lessons in the classroom, which allows kids to have fun and explore the city.
The other great advantage is that everything is included in the program's packages. So you don't have to worry about who is going to pick-up or drop-off your child at the airport, where they are going to live, what they are going to do, what are they going to eat and who is going to keep an eye on them.
At ESL Camps, children learn to:
- use basic vocabulary
- read books and materials that match their reading skill level
- practice writing with short compositions about their experiences
- employ listening and comprehension skills
- speak, write and read in English
- use phrases in "everyday English"
If you are considering an ESL camp:
- Be sure to keep in mind how many students will be in the class
- Know the qualifications of the camp instructors
- Get references or other feedback on the camp
- Choose location of the ESL camp in accordance with your and your child preferences
Let your kids live, learn and explore with other international students in Canada. Their language learning experience will be complemented by fascinating and exciting afternoon, evening and weekend activities, making it an experience of a lifetime!
If you are interested, contact us for more details! :)
Always on your side!www.woori.ca