Get ready for your Working Holiday Visa!

The Working Holiday Visa category is designed for European citizens who intend to travel in Canada and who wish to find temporary paid employment to help pay for their trip.

To be eligible for the Working Holiday category, you must:
  • Be a French, German, Belgian, Greek, Croatian, Italian, Danish, Estonian, Irish,Lithuanian, Dutch,British, Ukrainian, Swedish, Spanish, Slovenian, Slovak, San Marino, Polish, or a Norwegian citizen *
  • Have a valid passport in one or more of the nationalities previously mentioned for the duration of your stay in Canada—your work permit in Canada will not be longer than the validity of your passport
  • Be between the ages of 18 and 35 (inclusive)
  • Have the equivalent of CAN$2,500 to help cover your expenses in Canada
  • Be able to take out health insurance for the duration of your stay—you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada
  • Be admissible to Canada
  • Have, prior to departure, a round-trip ticket or demonstrate that you will have the financial resources to purchase a departure ticket at the end of your authorized stay in Canada
  • Not be accompanied by dependents
  • Pay the fees

* Belgian, Croatian, Italian, Danish, and Spanish citizens will need to provide their permanent address in their work permit application.

Working Holiday Visa Polar Bear
"Polar Bear" Package

Our "Polar Bear" package allows you to receive free support while filling out the application for Working Holiday Visa

Working Holiday Visa Hockey
"Hockey" Package

Is English not your strong skill? Our "Hockey" package is the one for you! Start your stay with a one-month English course, help you find a better job!

Working Holiday Visa Maple Leaf
"Maple Leaf" Package

Want to look for work in Toronto and do it without making any mistakes? Our "Maple Leaf" package offers a seminar that will show you the strategies used in curriculum writing and conversations.

Working Holiday Visa CN Tower
"CN Tower" Package

Do you want to stay in Canada and specialize in a profession? Our "CN TOWER" package offers you the opportunity to take a Diploma and extend the visa for the duration of the course!