Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is a type of immigration under the Express Entry System.
If you have 1 year, continuing full-time work experinece in Canada or any other country within the last 10 years, you may qualify for FSW program.
The Canadian government assesses FSW based on federal skilled worker point grid, which is out of 100 based on 6 factors, and the minimum point the applicant should have is 67.
The 6 factors include:
- English and/or French Skills (max. 28 points)
- Education (max. 25 points)
- Work experience (max. 15 points)
- Age (max. 12 points)
- Employment (max. 10 points)
- Adaptability (ability of the applicant to settle in Canada) (max. 10 points)