Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is one of the categories under the Express Entry (EE) System to apply for permanent residency.
You may qualify for CEC if:
- You plan to live in any Canadian province/territory (except Quebec),
- Have full-time skilled work experience for at least a year within the last 3 years with valid authorization to work in Canada,
- Meet the required language skills (in reading, writing, listening, speaking, and comprehending).
- NOC zero or NOC A – must meet Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 7
- NOC B – must meet CLB of 5
- The Canadian work experience is within the category of skill type zero, or level A or B.
There’s no educational requirement for this program; however, in order to improve your CRS score under EE system you can also provide:
- A Canadian (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma, or degree; OR
- A completed foreign credential and ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report from agency approved by CIC